MedFm 104.1 is an exciting new concept radio station which broadcast health and health related matters to the general public in a modern and presentable way. This is an exciting concept with a guaranteed potential to contribute to the improvement of health and lifestyles of our target population.
MedFm operate as a Non-Profit organisation (Article 21 company).
- Ending HIV transmission: What is the impact of giving out free self-tests?A randomized clinical trial evaluated the effects of providing free HIV self-tests in a high-risk population and the results are in.
- What chronic illnesses are people with HIV more likely to experience?An 'umbrella review of meta-analyses of observational studies' zooms in on the conditions that people living with HIV are at risk of developing.
- What to know about circumcised and uncircumcised penisesCircumcision of the penis, or the removal of the foreskin, is not usually medically necessary. For many people, it is a choice. Whether or not it affects the level of sexual stimulation remains unclear. Learn more here.
- World first: Researchers completely remove HIV from miceUsing a new antiretroviral therapy followed by gene editing, researchers were able to completely eliminate HIV from mice for the very first time.
- Can the Rife machine treat cancer?The Rife machine delivers a low energy electromagnetic frequency into the body. It usually consists of a controller box and two electrical pads that a person attaches to their hands or feet. Proponents claim that it can cure cancer and HIV, but there is no scientific evidence to support this. Learn more here.